View Availability & Prices
About the trip
Discover the beauty of canoeing this remarkable mountainous landscape. Our ‘All Things Canoeing’ trip is based out of Loch Lochy and offers great versatility. With Loch Arkaig on its door step, we can take full advantage of having 2 very different lochs side by side, linked by an exciting river. This provides a variety of options, so we can take full advantage of whatever the weather offers. When the water is mirror calm we can glide from bay to bay and soak up the sun. If the wind picks up, no need to worry, we just hoist the canoe sails, and race across the water to our chosen destination. If you fancy some white-water action, we can move onto the river. This is the trip if you want to experience the full versatility that canoeing brings.
As trips are tailored to your group (no mixed bookings), we will set the pace according to your experience and needs. Other benefits include:
- Timings can be tweaked to suit your needs.
- If you’re a family booking, let us know what age range your children are and we will come armed with plenty of games and challenges to keep the day varied and exciting for them.
- Locations of the trip can be altered if the forecasted conditions are looking more favourable on a different stretch of water that day.
Tell us what you want on your booking form, or call to discuss in advance, and we will tailor the trip to suit you.
Trips usually run from 10.00 – 16.00 allowing plenty of time to explore, watch the wildlife and relax on secluded stretches of shoreline. We will provide advice on what to wear and details about meeting spots with your booking confirmation.
No previous experience needed, as full instruction will be given.
Dogs also welcome!
- Inclusive of up to 4 people: £280 (only £70 per person)
- Any additional people: £50 per head
Maximum group size of 10
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the venue.
- You will need to bring a packed lunch.
- Minimum age 5 years old
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian