View Availability & Prices
About the trip
On this trip you will enjoy ever-changing and spectacular scenery, including castles, islands and beaches. You are also very likely to spot some local wildlife.
We start by getting comfortable controlling our crafts and getting a feel for the water. We give full instruction for those that are beginners and tips for seasoned paddlers. Once you and your group are ‘up and running’, we start our journey out of the sea loch and towards Eilean Shona. As we head out of the bay, and the sea-scape opens up, keep your eyes peeled for inquisitive seals and other marine life.
We will have time to explore abandoned castles and enjoy your packed lunch on beautiful remote bays.
Trips usually run from 10.00 – 16.00, allowing plenty of time to explore coastlines, watch the wildlife and relax on unspoilt beaches. All our trips are exclusive to you and your party, which allow for the following:
- Timings can be tweaked to suit your needs.
- You decide how much time is spent paddling the coastlines, relaxing or exploring.
- Are you a group looking for a day full of games and challenges, or are you after a wildlife encounter experience?
- Locations of the trip can be altered if the forecasted conditions are looking more favourable on a different stretch of coastline that day.
Tell us what you want on your booking form, or call to discuss in advance, and we will tailor the trip to suit you. We will provide advice on what to wear and details about meeting spots with your booking confirmation.
- Inclusive of up to 4 people: £280 (only £70 per person)
- Any additional people: £50 per head
Maximum group size of 6
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the venue
- You will need to bring a packed lunch
- Minimum age 13 – (for under 13’s, please contact us to discuss options)
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian