View Availability & Prices
About the trip
If you want to feel like you’re in the Caribbean, look no further. This trip explores skerries (small islands) with white sandy beaches in crystal clear waters. This is also great for wildlife, so be prepared to share the water with seals and other marine life. This place is amazing!
We start by getting comfortable controlling our crafts and getting a feel for the water. We will give full instruction for those that are beginners, and tips for seasoned paddlers. Once you and your group are ‘up and running’, we will start our journey along the coast, and across to the skerries.
The skerries are a truly magical environment which continuously change with the tide. When the tide is high there are many outcrops with large channels between. As the tide recedes the area is transformed, revealing numerous white sandy beaches which provide resting places for you and a variety of marine creatures.
Trips usually run from 10.00 – 16.00, allowing plenty of time to explore the coastlines, watch the wildlife and relax on unspoilt beaches. All our trips are exclusive to you and your party, which allow for the following:
- Timings can be tweaked to suit your needs.
- You can dictate how much time is spent paddling the coastlines vs relaxing on the beaches and islands.
- Are you a group looking for a day full of games and challenges, or are you after a wildlife encounter experience?
- Locations of the trip can be altered if the forecasted conditions are looking more favourable on a different stretch of coastline that day.
Tell us what you want on your booking form, or call to discuss in advance, and we will tailor the trip to suit you. We will provide advice on what to wear and details about meeting spots with your booking confirmation.
- Inclusive of up to 4 people: £240
- Any additional people: £50 per head
Maximum group size of 6
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the venue
- You will need to bring a packed lunch
- Minimum age 13
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian