View Availability & Prices
About the trip
A day filled with games, exploration and, of course, plenty of splashing and swimming! This is the perfect way to give the kids a special treat during their summer holidays. Our ‘Family Day Out’ trip is based out of Loch Morar. Surrounded by mountains, you will get the chance to explore the loch and discover the beauty of what this landscape has to offer.
We will stop at stunning bays and beaches on the islands and shoreline. Bring a packed lunch or opt for a BBQ and watch the kids have fun attempting our wet canoe challenges whilst the burgers are cooking. Let us know if you would like the BBQ option when you book and we will supply the equipment.
As trips are tailored to your group (no mixed bookings), we will set the pace according to your experience and needs. Other benefits include:
- Timings can be tweaked to suit your needs.
- Let us know what age range your children are and we will come armed with plenty of games and challenges to keep the day varied and exciting for them.
- Locations of the trip can be altered if the forecasted conditions are looking more favourable on a different stretch of water that day.
Tell us what you want on your booking form, or call to discuss in advance, and we will tailor the trip to suit you.
Trips usually run from 10.00 – 16.00 allowing plenty of time to explore, watch the wildlife and relax on secluded stretches of shoreline. We will provide advice on what to wear and details about meeting spots with your booking confirmation.
No previous experience needed, as full instruction will be given.
Dogs also welcome!
- Inclusive of up to 4 people: £240
- Any additional people: £50 per head
Maximum group size of 10
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the venue.
- You will need to bring a packed lunch or food for the BBQ
- Minimum age 5 years old
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian