View Availability & Prices
About the trip
Our ‘Castles and Shipwrecks’ trip is based out of Loch Oich. Although smaller than the other venues, this Loch has many historical sites to explore. It is also home to the elusive otter. If wildlife spotting is your priority we can offer early morning or later evening trips to give you the best chance of sightings.
As trips are tailored to your group (no mixed bookings), we will set the pace according to your experience and needs. Other benefits include:
- Timings can be tweaked to suit your needs.
- If you’re a family booking, let us know what age range your children are and we will come armed with plenty of games and challenges to keep the day varied and exciting for them.
- Locations of the trip can be altered if the forecasted conditions are looking more favourable on a different stretch of water that day.
Tell us what you want on your booking form, or call to discuss in advance, and we will tailor the trip to suit you.
Trips usually run from 10.00 – 16.00 allowing plenty of time to explore, watch the wildlife and relax on secluded stretches of shoreline. We will provide advice on what to wear and details about meeting spots with your booking confirmation.
No previous experience needed, as full instruction will be given.
- Inclusive of up to 4 people: £240
- Any additional people: £50 per head
Maximum group size of 10
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the venue.
- You will need to bring a packed lunch
- Minimum age 5 years old
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legally appointed guardian